Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hair!! =)

WARNING: if your a guy,or have no interest in reading about  girl ramble about hair don't even attempt to read this post! ;)


We where talking last night about hair and how I 'm thinking about dying mine a brighter color( I promise it's only temporary!).We talked about long hair and short hair and then my older sister Hannah said "yah know Rache you would look really good with short hair". That of course got me thinking about it and we talked about it again this morning, and I began thinking how nice it would be to have my hair not getting all tangley and gross after 10 minutes of having it down( that drives me nuts!).So I'm almost convinced about having short hair again..

This is what I'm thinking and if I do it,it will be 10 inches of which is the requirement for locks of love!





~Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I like the first one Rach, it will look really cute on you!!!! You Should do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either one of the styles would be gorgeous on you! I cut my hair off and haven't regretted it once - it was such a nice change! You should go for it. :)

    ReplyDelete