Friday, November 18, 2011

Oliver Twister

Oliver

This is Oliver Twister,He is my very sweet lovable boy.. He's a Thoroughbred/Appaloosa,14'3 Hands High,23ish years old and has the appaloosa trademark of the spotted but =) I Love him so much,we have had him for 2 1\2 years. He taught me so much about horses we learned a lot together,I taught him how to be a better Trail Horse and he taught me patience and trust in return. I joke about it when people ask me if I have a boyfriend and I reply"yahh I do,and he has 4 legs ;) ". If you ask me what do I like better geldings or mares and I promise I will always answer geldings!! =) Lately Teresa has been riding him(because I've been working with Sky),and Teresa claims that he doesn't like her (and she'll also answer that she likes mares better),I guess he's a one gal kind of guy! =) At our house he is considered the old gentlemen,and really he is,he does have a couple of quirks when your riding him...like not wanting to go faster,but then  again he is old! =)


Ollie

These pictures are from this summer.. =)


~Rachel



1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your horses. I always wished I was able to really learn more about horses, and it's awesome how much you love yours!
    P.S. I had a dream last night and you and Teresa were both in it! And you owned a Hummer that had a General Lee paint job. But it made me think of you :)

    ReplyDelete