Tuesday, November 29, 2011

sick... =\

That's what I've been...sick,and that's the reason why I haven't posted in a while,I got sick with the stomach flu... yuck!!
But I'm feeling way better now! =)

On another note,we had a good thanksgiving and there was plenty of turkey to go around,we had over a friend of ours and my grandma(or as we call her Binga).




WARNING: if you can't handle pictures of dead things(deer) don't scroll down!


Earlier this past week(I think) Mom got a 6 point buck and we where all elated! Yah! more venison!
Dad cut it up and packaged it,and now we have Bambi's 2nd cousin twice removed ;) in our freezer! Yum





The whole month of December we are watching a friend of ours cockatoo,and from what I've heard she is handful and mind you her name is angel... =)



~Rachel♪♫













1 comment:

  1. Rachel I hope you do not forget how your Daddy laid his hand on you and prayed that night you were so sick...I was at my end of "things a mommy can do" and although I had been praying all the time, your Daddy's prayers broke through and you turned a corner that night..
    proof? "the prayers of a righteous man accomplish much." James
    love you kiddo with all my heart,
    mom

    ReplyDelete