Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What I like and what I don't....

King Arthur




Okay,I have recently found something that I really enjoy reading about and that is King Arthur,Merlin ,and the Knights..I know it's kinda wacky ,but that's what I like to read when I'm not reading Percy Jackson or Ted Dekker. Today I got all excited because.... I found a HUGE book all about can you guess? =) ...King Arthur =) . The only sad thing is it's the library's and I eventually have to give it back =\

Chemistry
The thing in my life at the moment that I don't necessarily "don't like" but I "don't enjoy"  is Chemistry...Something in my 16 year old brain does not get it,BUT since I want to become a Vet Technician,I HAVE to learn it... =\ But with God's help I know I be able to get through it .....eventually! =)

~Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment