Tuesday, December 6, 2011

busy,busy,dreadfully busy

Have you watched the veggie tales where Archibald is singing about how busy he is? well if you haven't your missing out ;). That's what song came into my mind as I tried to sum up my week. And in other words if you just want it straight forward I've been busy! ;)
 let's start with Friday shall we? 
My church has a thing where we hand out hot cocoa during the towns open house,my job was to stir the hot cocoa before handing it to the people.We managed to hand out 1,700 cups of hot cocoa!!(and mind you it was all free nobody paid a dime for any of it..)

Saturday
Me, Teresa mom and Hannah,along with friends of our pilled into our suburban and headed down to Grand Rapids.. Why? to see Les Miserables..( yes the book written by Victor Hugo),One thing I did not know is that the whole play was SINGING!! BUT I have never heard more beautiful voices then the voices in Les Mis. The sets where incredible,they had these huge 3 sided set piece that I can't remember the name of at the moment.and a big screen that did a bunch of special effects,even now I have one of the songs stuck in my head.
Sunday
We went to church,and then we came home and had a yummy lunch,and I took a nap,yes I a 16 year old girl took a much needed nap....Hannah's boyfriend Spencer came over and we cut down our Christmas tree( after we did our yearly "I like this one" "no ,I don't like that one").I think it's one of the prettiest one we've had(but I say that every year)

Monday
Teresa and I are in a Drama Group called the Purity Ring Drama Group.On Monday I had to perform my monologue(a 3-5 paragraph speech,where you have to be a character). Mine was on Joan of Arc ,and I had to cry and yah I'm just glad I'm done with it... ;) The Teresa nd I had to babysit 9 (ranging from 10 months-8 years) kids for our church's financial peace class,and 6 of them where boys... I always sleep god Monday nights! =)

Tuesday 
Today I did school and worked with our horses... and today was prolly the most laid back day I've had in a while.. =)

♥Rachel


2 comments:

  1. I heard about Les Miz! So glad it was fun. We always go through the same thing cutting down our Christmas tree - and usually end up coming back the first tree we picked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has blessed us greatly hasn't He? You are part of His blessing me dear daughter. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete