Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Doo!

Can you tell that I like rearranging my blog?
These are SO CUTE!!
I  had the traveling theme,with the brown and purple text. I had The snowmen background,but for some reason they looked creepy! Now I finally have something Christmasy that I like! Did you notice the snowflakes floating across the screen? I love 'em! I also added my blog list,and I redid some of the fonts and text colors. I also like how it's kinda wild and crazy like me!!
Okay enough with the all the blog talk...

You might find this strange if you don't live in MI,but this year we have had hardly ANY snow!!!!! which to say it plainly it makes me very sad! I know it will come eventually,but it sounding like it won't be a white CHRISTmas,which to also say it plainly makes me sad.. =\

Snow capped  Grand Tetons in Wyoming


OKay are you ready for random? I WANT TO LIVE IN WYOMING!!!!!!! My Dad basically grew up there,he's told me tons of story's about it... I been there two or three times,but only when I was little... This next summer we are going to go actually see these mountains(pictured above)!!! I'm sooo excited!!
Got a go.....
Rachel
P.S. the post when God writes your love story,I realize that i prolly stepped on a couple toes... I wasn't trying to do that I was just suggesting my personal opinion...


1 comment:

  1. Dad says you may be quiet on the outside(exterior angle in geometry :) ) but you are "psychedelic" on the inside.
    Fancy word for colorful. That you are dear heart!!
    I love your dream of living in WYOMING!! That means we could visit!!
    Give it to the Lord Rachie--the One Who delights in you as His daughter!
    Love you honey,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete