Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pet Peeves

Yup,Pet Peeves and I've been thinking a lot about my particular pet peeves... let me list some of them for you...
          1.when you step in water on the floor with socks on.
          2.when you can't find a flashlight to go do chores outside @ night      
          3.people that tailgate you when you drive 
          4. when you find a little bit of cereal in the bottom of the container
   These are some that I just thought of off the top of my head... 

I was also thinking about the new year and people like to do new year resolutions. So I have started mine I'm going to try to stick to it. Here it is I'm gonna blow it and tell ya ;)

Rachel's New Year Resolution 2012
1. Stop Complaining

Yup that's it... I looked of pet peeve and that is also known as COMPLAINING! I was dumb founded I had no idea! The Bible says~
                       ~Phil 2: 14  Do everything without complaining or arguing~

 And with that Happy New Year!




Rachel♥

No comments:

Post a Comment