Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Catching up

Yes,I know I haven't "blogged" in 10 whole days! How did you ever survive!! ;) ;)
To start up where I left off...
I had a great..no wait awesome CHRISTmas,we went to church,came home and then had a ham lunch ,and then we opened our presents. Now I'm not going to rant and rave about "what I got",but I do want to tell you one thing that I did receive okay maybe two.. =)


First things first.My lovely sweet grandma gifted us all by purchasing out tickets to go see the movie WAR HORSE,and let me tell yahh,it's almost as good as the book ;) It is a chick flick,but guys will like it because there is a bunch of WW1 stuff in it! =)



okay second gift... Teresa,Hannah,Mom and I are all going to get our nails done tomorrow!!!! I'm uber excited!




♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment