Saturday, January 7, 2012

summery of my day..

The summery of my day is... hectic 
let me put in to view for you
10:00 I woke up yes I'm one of those teenagers that likes to sleep in
10:05 went outside to do my chores
10:06 saw Teresa holding my rabbit(we have 4) and her telling me that she was acting really weird
10:10 took Bella (the bunny,not named after the twilight bella ) inside to check her out she had her right back foot up by her head,mom says that she think she broke her leg...
10:40calls vet and get's Bella in to be seen at 11:15,I then hurriedly rush and get my clothes on(yes,I was still in my PJs)
10:55 I say goodbye to my sister as she leaves to head north to college
11:22 finally arrive at the vet's,they end up taking a x-ray of her,they then tell us that she didn't brake her leg but she does have Arthritis
12:25 we check out of the vet's and head towards the fairgrounds to a funeral that started at 12:00.
12:35ish we arrive at funeral and head in to see a bunch of our friends...and eat some amazing food catered by Julianne tomatoes (it tasted so good,because in the rush of everything I had never eaten breakfast)
3:30ish we arrive home to see that almost all of our wood had been stacked by some friends of ours! such a blessing! =)
3:40  I settle Bella into our basement,so we can keep on eye on her.
8:00 I'm in my pJ's agian and the day is finally over..... and I am ready for bed ZZzzz
Rachel♥








No comments:

Post a Comment