Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I did today


 oh I found out what p.s. stands for ...Post Script! You probably allready knew that though... =|



School work =\
I think I'm doing literature (my least favorite subject) by look of the picture,but I'm not sure...me and my younger sister are so different when we do school..Teresa can have her stuff spread out about halfway across the table,but I have to have  half of the table cleared off for me to do my school work..and all of my stuff is in a pile next to me or on the chair next to me..(this picture above doesn't show it)




Crocheting 
I actually prefer crocheting to knitting,something about the clicking of the knitting needles drives me CRAZY!! and I feel as if I can get things done faster when I'm crocheting.. rate now I'm working on making a scarf..to tell you the truth it isn't going so well.. =|




making cookies
Don't they look delicious? I made them from a old recipe..but they sure do taste good!


Rachel☻






1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! I hope you're doing well, miss seeing you!
    I've awarded you the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more details!

    ReplyDelete