Sunday, March 25, 2012

No good reason

Man,I hate it when that  happens!! When I want to go and write a blog post,and get all signed into my blog and then realize that I'm on Mom's side of the computer and all my pictures are on the other side!!!  SO this post is going to be without pictures! :'(  *In the last post I told y'all that I'm going on a missions trip to HONDURAS!!!!!! We have been practicing our Spanish,let me tell you learning another language does not come easily to me! Okay, so I do know a little bit of sign language and pig Latin(okay..pig Latin doesn't count!). But that gives me no help what so ever in Spanish! I mean there are many different pretenses(is that the right word)for a words, and in my 16 year old head they just don't make sense!! I guess it's a good thing we are going to have a couple translators on the trip! 


*On a another note I've realized that I like sewing! I found my Grandma's old Kenmore sewing machine in one of our closets! My Dad told me how to use it and then I was on a roll!! I have redid a dress that was to short(in my opinion) and made it into a shirt. Tonight/sometime I hope to fix a pair of pajamas that Teresa has! The sewing machine I'm using weighs like 35 lbs!! 


And now I bid you good night!! (in other words I'm hungry and I want to snag some pizza in the fridge before someone else does!! =) )


~ Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Hi honey, Hannah & I just finished reading your blog for the 1st time & loved it!!!! We r trying to learn Spanish too... Fun & frustrating all at the same time! Have a lot of fun sewing , u r very creative so I know u will create some awesome things!!!! Hannah said she hopes u got your pizza b/c she wanted Chinese one night & Joseph ate it 1st. We r on r way 2 Walmart ...augh.... We love u lots sweetie!!!! I know our Jesus is blessing you always!!!!! Te amo (I love you) Aunt Laura & Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you have discovered sewing! Almost as good as kniting!!! ;-) I made lots of things on that old machine, some of them for your Aunt Laura. Love you honey, Ama (aka: Grandma)

    ReplyDelete