Sunday, April 8, 2012

HE IS RISEN



 Happy Easter y'all!!


I don't know about but I'm having a great Easter!! I love being with my family! Hannah was able to come down and be with us for it! Teresa and I sang in our churches Easter choir,and we had a blast doing.. maybe joining the worship team soon  ;)

         Dress~ Maurices, Cardigan~ Maurices
        (please excuse the background we are redoing are "kids bathroom")




 This is what the counter of my bathroom looks like rate now!! messy,I know. Teresa and I had to be at rehearsal today at 8 so that meant getting up at 6:30. Everybody else was sleeping and I basically grabbed all the stuff I needed and left it out that way I wouldn't be waking people up with the sqiucky drawers putting things away and grabbing stuff! Genius (?),yup I think so! ;) Don't ask why t.p. is there because I have NO IDEA!!

 I'm off to go lounge on the couch and be lazy for a little bit!! =)



John 10:17-18
"For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. "No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father."






2 comments: