Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Home schooling

You might of already guessed this,but I am Home schooled. I enjoy watching Blimey Cow they are WAY better then Julian Smith!! ( No offense to all the people that like watching Julian Smith)
I came across this video last night,only somebody that is a homeschooler can truly understand it!!





I think my favorite one is ~ You might be a homeschooler if you are filled with dread and regret when you hear the word Saxon!!

I know this is random,but I decided to do it anyway!


I am Rachel Sue
I think about Heaven
I am happy a lot of the time
I have MY OWN ROOM!!!
I miss my uncle Steve
I fear Spiders,and snakes
I feel indifferent (at the moment)
I smell like my shampoo..?
I usually laugh. 
I search for the answers to my chemistry problems!
I wonder about the future. 
I love Garlic Bread!!!

I care about my family.
I worry about nothing really..

I am not tall!!
I remember when when I fell out of the car and broke my collar bone.
I believe in miracles!
I sing all the time. 
I don't always wake up when I'm supposed to..
I don't like screamo music/head banging music
I write to relieve stress 
I win card games against Teresa.
I dance when I'm happy!
I wish that I could of seen my uncle before he died.
I never stop believing that there is a God who loves me deeply. 
I listen to my little sister who talks non-stop.
I don't understand people that are rude.
I can usually be found out working with our horses.
I need to go study my lines for Caddie Woodlawn
I forget to set my alarm clock.

~ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment