Friday, August 17, 2012

Gitche Gumme

Long time no see ya'll! =)
My family and I recently got back from Gitche Gumme Bible Camp! It was so awesome! I enjoyed every moment!
 We ended up going there instead of going out west(our original plan) because our Suburbans A/C broke and going out west without it ...that just isn't smart! We where able to book a cabin at Gitche a week before..that is unheard of,you usually have to book a cabin a year in advance!

SOFTBALL!!

Hannah on a rock



 I would love to upload more pictures,but our internet won't allow it..and I did take like 300 or so....as they say a picture is worth a thousand words,and you have four pictures.  I'll try to add some more as soon as I have the time!


<3 Rachel

4 comments:

  1. I loved every moment with you honey! You are such a gifted photographer!!
    Beautiful!!
    Love you heaps and bunches!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love your blog! God bless you, girl!

    <3 Isabelle <3

    Singing4life-isabelle.blogspot.com

    Ps. I didn't mean to delete the last comment!

    ReplyDelete