Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Don't let it pass

You raise me up so I can stand on mountains 

The God of all creation.

What were we created for?

So many of us forget... We spend our day going through the norm.

You raise me up to more than I can be.

He has gifted us with salvation: a chance to spend eternity with him.

Think of living forever.

With someone who loves you unconditionally.

The King of Kings.

You raise me up to walk on stormy seas.

Our God,

Is Amazing.

Powerful

Majestic

Holy

Loving

Compassionate

Gentle

Kind

Mighty

I am strong when I am on your shoulders.

Never forget who He is, and don't let a day go by without praising him.



1 comment:

  1. Amen honey, amen...you are getting it, this thing called LIFE and I am so very grateful and proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete