Wednesday, November 6, 2013

7000

Recently checking my page views on my blog I came across this number:

7000


From various countries:

Germany.
Canada.
France.
Ukraine.
Italy.
USA.
Russia.
Netherlands.
United Kingdom.
Belarus.
Israel.

 A smile ran across my face when I saw how many I actually had.

I had no idea.


7000, sticks in my head as a big crazy number. It reminds me of a verse in the Bible,

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times? Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."
Matthew 18:21:22


There's something about the number 7 that I like.

 In all honesty though 11 is my favorite number, just in case you where wondering...


Jesus wasn't saying that we should only count up to 77 and then stop forgiving someone. He meant that we are to forgive someone unconditionally. 

Forgiving them, just like every day He forgives us.

No comments:

Post a Comment