Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble

If you read my blog I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple of days. 

I'm bogged down with homework, and it's getting pretty intense.

I won't promise anything, cause after all I am human and don't keep all my promises.

Just to give you a just of what's new in my life( or rather what's not) :


Work



Homework, homework, homework....


#slouchhat I've discovered I love them. 

And for all those who know me, (For those who don't know me, my hair was pixie short.) my hair is getting longer! This girl is extremely happy! What ever gave me the silly idea to chop it all off anyways?


Snow. It's happened.
Needless to say converse, flats and cowboy boots are not going to cut in anymore. Boots are a must, along with mittens, hats, and winter coats, and maybe even long johns....

and.. lets see what else..

 I finally got up the nerve to share my story with my Drama Group. Can you say scary, nerve racking, and physicing out!?
God gave me strength to get through it and I managed to not cry!
okay i did get choked up.. but that's doesn't count!


Well that's all for now. I need to warm my fingers cause the college library is FREEZING!

Have a blessed week!
~Rach~

1 comment:

  1. So that's what you call the hat that looks as if it's perched upon half your head?
    I love you kid!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete