Tuesday, March 20, 2012

somewhere over the rainbow...

Okay yah the title of this post is weird,but hey who cares! =)
 I've been doing a lot of school over the past couple days that I haven't blogged... I did get on last night and changed my background and added some stuff! Well let me think what happened over those days that I didn't blog..
* My Daddy turned 50!!!! We had a big surprise party for him and got to see some of our friends that we don't see very often! =)
* it's been in the 70's here in March in MICHIGAN!!!!!
*I can now officially put my hair into a ponytail!! yah I know big deal ;)
*I'm officially going to HONDURAS on a missions trip!!!!!!  Mom,Teresa and I are going with our church and a couple of other people in June with Orphan Helpers. I'm soooooooo excited!!!
 That pretty much sums up what I've been doing! I'll try to get back into the blogging groove more frequently!
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment