Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Through it all

Glamour girls

Hannah is the one withe flower shirt and jeans, I'm the shortest one wearing all white.

Hannah is in the right corner wearing a green dress,I'm in the front second on from the right

 Today is my sister Hannah's 20th Birthday! Hannah and I have been through so much as sisters...some of it I'll tell you
*dressing up in our Laura Ingalls dresses and naming ourselves Mary and Laura and Teresa as Carrie..
*playing in wonder world and hiding the treasure container from our older brother... =) He always found it again!
*searching for the eggs in the chicken coop and dog house.. and chasing the chickens away from the dog food!


Hannah I love you so much and I look forward to what the next few years hold!
♥ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment