Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sick to my stomach

The reason I haven't posted in a while is because I'm trying to figure out the best way to write what I want write about..
Today's topic is Pepsi. Yup I said Pepsi.. and here is the reason why..
Pepsi has been using a company to test their product..but that company are using aborted babies taste buds to test Pepsi's products. I don't know about you but this makes me sick! "The Obama Administration has given its blessing to PepsiCo to continue utilizing the services of a company that produces flavor chemicals for the beverage giant using aborted human fetal tissue."  I'm not going to go on what I think about our President,because plainly it wouldn't be very nice...You can read more about it HERE. This is no joke and Pepsi is not the only company that is doing it
* Kraft Mayonnaise
* Pepsi
* Nestle Chocolate Milk 
*Starbucks Iced Coffee Drinks
*Nestea 
 *Nestle Ice Cream products 
*Kraft Salad Dressings
(I got this list HERE.)

 I am no longer drinking Mountain Dew,although it was my favorite soda.I plan on not drinking or eating anything made by or distributed by the list above. I do realize that some of you may thing I'm being a little drastic,and I also realize that it's going to be hard to avoid some of these items,but I am going to try my best to avoid using them.( Some of it will be very easy for me to avoid like the Starbucks iced latte,I dislike coffee with a passion! )               PLEASE Think about this!!
~ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment